You can count upon HSCC1 & Services Inc. for any residential septic repair service that you may need to keep the system working efficiently at all times.
Needing a new septic system installation on your property? We can handle your entire septic system installation project, from start to finish.
We can provide a thorough inspection for your commercial septic system.
Residential & Commercial septic system inspections are available during your free estimate.
Septic & Sewer Service in Kent, WA
Do you have these signs of a damaged septic system?
- Slow Draining Water
- Gurgling Drainpipes
- Sewage Smells
- Backed up Water in Sink or Basement
- Soggy Soil above Drainpipes
- Settling Soil over Septic Tank
If you’re experiencing these or other septic system problems, call the Septic Repair Experts at HSCC1 & Services.
- 24 Hour Emergency Repair Service
- Septic and Sewer Repairs
- New Septic System Installs
- Line Jetting
- Residential Septic Services
- Commercial Septic Services
The plumbing system to your home or business is apart of your septic system.
A damaged septic system can wreak havoc on your family and customers.
- Backed Up Toilets and Urinals
- Spread of Disease
- Contaminate Water Sources
- Reduced Property Value
- Work Stoppage
Septic System Repairs in Kent
Damage to any part of your septic system can result in disaster. Our Septic Repair Experts will immediately restore it to proper working order.
- Septic Tanks
- Distribution Boxes
- Observation Pipes
- Perforated Pipes
- Vent Pipes
- Access Covers
- Inlets and Outlets
Sewer Line repairs in Kent
Damaged sewer lines can cause major health risks if left unrepaired.
- Holes Allowing Rats to Nest
- E-Coli Contamination
- Foul Water from Algae Buildup
- Leftover Toilet and Sink Waste
We can fix any damage to your sewer lines.
- Branch Lateral and Curb Line Connections
- All Types of Sewer Line Pipes
- Leaks Due to Wear and Tear
- Cracks and Holes from Intruding Tree Roots
- Pipe Blockage from Debris
- Backwater Valves
Don’t put off getting your septic system repaired or newly installed.
We offer free estimates and quality septic system service.
Contact your Septic Repair Expert at 253-220-6868.
Protecting your environment. Free estimates available on septic designs.