Residential Septic Service Kent
Have you heard of the “secret septic killers”?
Septic Killer #1: Hydraulic Overload
Excessive water use caused by washing and dishwashing machines. It forces your septic tank to work too hard.
Septic Killer #2: Improper Disposal
When hairs and debris get stuck in your pipes they increase the “scum layer” in your septic tank.
Septic Killer #3: Leaky Pipes and Faucets
One leaky faucet wastes 3+ gallons a day. This adds up to 1,000 gallons a year.
Stop these “secret septic killers” with our residential septic services.
If you’re dealing with a flooded basement or backed up sinks, call us immediately.
We’ll take care of your septic system problems anytime.
- Fast Response to Resolve Septic Problems
- Quality Repairs to Resolve Harmful Wastes
- Fast Identification of Septic Damages
- Repair of Damaged Septic Parts
- Site Clean-Up
We’ll fix your septic problems now, so you can have peace of mind.
Sumner Septic and Sewer Repairs
We quickly arrive and repair any damage to your septic system.
- Sewer Line Blockage and Flow Problems
- Damaged Observation or Vent Pipes
- Loose or Cracked Access Covers
- Storm Drain Blockage
Keep your home free of harmful bacteria and other health risks.
Bonney Lake Septic Inspections
Our complete septic system inspections catch problems before it’s too late.
- Cracks, Holes, Rat Nests and Other Damage
- Septic Tanks and Parts Inspection
- Sewer Lines
- Drain Fields
You may not know there’s a problem until it’s too late. We’ll provide a thorough septic inspection with your free estimate.
New Septic Installs
It may be time to replace your septic system for the following reasons.
- Dysfunctional or Outdated
- Poses Constant Health Risks
- Poor Location of Septic System
- Remodels & Additions to your Home
Take advantage of our high quality new septic install service.
- Meets City and County Requirements
- Easily Moves Waste Out of your Plumbing System
- Proper Location Installation
- Fast and Accurate Installation
- Keeps Water Clean and Safe
- Protects Against Bacteria
Don’t put off getting your septic system repaired or newly installed.
We offer free estimates and quality septic system service.
Contact your Septic Repair Expert at 253-220-6868.
HSCC1 & Services
P.O. Box 687,
Sumner Wa. 98390
F: 253 277-3651
Protecting your environment. Free estimates available on septic designs.